xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Thinking Out Loud : Cuties of the Month

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cuties of the Month

Hey Everybody just wanted to make you aware of a recent honor bestowed upon our family by on-line Christian magazine Maximum Exposure. My two little children pictured above Stephen-Michael & Mya Grace Nimmons are the featured "Cuties of the Month" on the Maximum Exposure website. I thought I would share this honor with those of you who periodically read our blog.  Stephen-Michael is 4 years old and my daughter Mya just turned 1 back in September.

Check out the video tribute I made for my daughter's 1st Birthday, which also has some great family photos included in there as well. For e-mail subscribers Click here.



If children are truly a gift from God, I feel tremendously blessed to have two wonderful children that I believe God has put his favor upon.  Thanks guys from Maximum Exposure Magazine, I truly appreciate the working relationship we have established. May God continue to bless you and your every endeavors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for your posting your comments. Be sure to visit our personal ministry website http://www.michaelnimmons.com and purchase our new book "Who Told You That You Were Naked?"